Contact us if you have any questions or issues regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Data Subject –You: any natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
La Ferme d’Agathe – Us: La Ferme d’Agathe company.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow these data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of data.
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data.
- Right to information: you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request rectification of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing: where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to automated Processing: you have the right to object to automated processing and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in the event that we refuse your request pursuant to your rights, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with how your request has been handled, please contact us (email@example.com).
- Right for the help of supervisory authority: you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority (the CNIL in France) and the right to claim other legal remedies such as damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your personal data.
Data gathered by La Ferme d’Agathe
This might be your email address, name, job title, contact details, etc. –mainly information that is necessary to provide youwith a service or enhance your customer experience with us.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools (such as your IP address). When you use our services or view our website content, your activity may be logged.
Publicly Available Information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our language services to you;
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Respond to your requests and manage any ensuing business relationship;
- Fulfil any legal or contractual obligation.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered and are not detrimental to your interests.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We do not share your personal data externally. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners such as our website host for the purposes either of providing you with the service orenhancing your customer experience.
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your personal data.
We might disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are otherlegal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Data
We take appropriate steps to secure your personal data. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we take appropriate measures, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee that your information will be secure. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help websites work.
We can only access cookies generated by our website. You can use your browser to control cookies. Your user experience may be impacted if you disable cookies.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. The following links explain how to control cookies in different browsers:
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 23/04/2019.